Saturday 22 August 2015

GREAT BRITAIN - ANGELS OF WAKE UP!

I had a dream over a week ago that I've been processing and I'm sensing to share it this morning.

Close friends know that previous to this dream the Lord has been speaking to me about the 'BUGLAR'.  I had pulled into a garage for fuel and a guy walked right in front of my car, causing me to brake quickly and on the back of his overalls was a large label with 'BUGLAR' on it.  On the same day I was stuck in traffic and a van pulls in front of me that says, 'BUGLAR'.

During that same week whilst taking my son to work I saw TWO cows give birth.  Although I was in my car the cows were so close to the fence that I could have got out and touched them.
In my previous blogs you'll read about the DOUBLE that God has speaking to me about for this year.  So I've been spending more time with Him this past week to get a handle on all this.
During this time the Lord gave me a dream:

I saw a map of Great Britain and Angels with Bugles have been placed in specific places in Scotland
- England - Ireland - Wales.  Behind the BUGLAR Angels were taller Angels holding long, large trumpets.

I could also see that many people had become tired in the process of journey.  Some had given up, others had adapted an attitude of 'why bother' and apathy had set in.  But intercession has been made and I sensed that in response to all of that God was showing me how to continue to pray for the unfolding of His plans for this nation.

The Bugle is used in the armed forces to awaken the soldiers at dawn.  God has placed these Angels in strategic places to blow their bugles - to AWAKEN the Church; the people of God to HIS plans and purposes for this nation at this time.

It appeared that these Angels will AWAKEN - sound the alarm, first, then the taller Angels that I could see behind them will blow their trumpets.  I understand that these trumpets are used for the purposes of HERALDING in the NEW - and ANNOUNCEMENTS of ARRIVAL  (In Royal circles and Government) they have also been positioned to announce the ARRIVAL (the NEW births that I had seen earlier)

I could see the tiredness, the apathy that the enemy has released over the nation being turned around.
There has been things done in secret, in, and over our nation that God IS revealing as we are awakened!
I was reminded of this scripture:  Luke 8:17 'For nothing is secret, that shall not be made manifest:
neither anything hid that shall not be made known'.

I'm sensing that this is only Part One - I'll be sharing Part Two as and when He releases it to me.
Please join me in prayer as we continue to see the unfolding of Gods rule, Gods reign, Gods
righteousness over the nations 🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧



4 comments:

  1. Thank the Lord for such an encouraging blessing you've brought with this dream Pat. One of my subscribers forwarded it from the Elijah List and I copied it onto my blog but (see http://wp.me/p1Y1yB-6Z8) with full accreditation and linkage to your own site. It's had over 50 direct hits and about the same again whilst it headed my home page after publication yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Richard. Part two being published this morning :)

      Delete
    2. Sorry not to have picked up on this sooner Patsy. The same person sent me your latest and was about to repost when I was nudged to check your previous and found part two. So have published that first and will reblog Howling fresh Wind tomorrow.

      Delete
  2. Hi
    Read your 2 part pictures via Richards-Watch.org. You might like to read about a prayer walk Jesus led me to do a few years ago, across Wales. See:
    markmaddock.blogspot.com (the March 2014 blog).
    Since then I've prayed much about God's inheritance He has for us to rediscover at Glastonbury; I had a good time of prayer in St Patrick's chapel on the Abbey site back in August....
    God bless
    Mark Maddock (markmaddock@tiscali.co.uk)

    ReplyDelete