Friday 16 October 2015

ANGELS OF COURAGE - ANGELS OF LOVE

As some of you may know I have just returned from a very fruitful time in Europe.  During week three I travelled to Herrnhut, Germany to spend a few days, which I had set aside, to be quiet and still with Him.
In the 18th Century the Bohemian brethren were seeking a place where they could freely live out their faith.  They sent a carpenter, Christian David, to Germany in search of a place of refuge.  He took his request to one of the German nobility - Count Zinzendorf who gladly gave them a place to settle.
In the spring of 1722 the brethren began to emigrate to Count Zinzandorf's estate.  On the 17th June 1722 the village of Herrnhut was founded.  24/7 Prayer is nothing new, these guys have been praying consistently for centuries!  I found it to be such an open heaven.

One week before my arrival I was sharing in one of the churches in the Czech Republic and met a Prophet, who I made a very quick connection with.  He told me, when I visit Herrnhut, I would pick up a couple of Angels there! :)

So.....after travelling by car to the station, then two trains and two taxis, I finally arrived in Germany. During the first night I had a dream. In this dream two angels came into my room - I was told that these angels were 'Angels of Courage' that had been sent to assist me in the days ahead.  (Then some more details into that)  Also the scripture from Joshua 1:9
'Be strong and of good courage, do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the Lord your God, is with you, wherever you go.'

When I woke early the next morning, as communal prayer was at 8am, I decided to visit Prayer for the Nations room and spent an hour there, just me and Him.  There was such an aroma, a presence, about the place and as I sat looking at the large World Map and the many flags around the room, I felt the assurance of His amazing love, for His world!  John 3:16
The Holy Spirit specifically caused me to pray for South Africa, I don't know why, but that will unfold, no doubt.

The following day, I spent the afternoon in my room and received an open vision.  Again, two Angels arrived.  The same size as the other ones (if that has any relevance) but I just seemed to know, that these were Angels of Love.  I was reminded of the vision I had received in the Czech Republic during a visit in 2008.  God's Army of Love travelling over Europe - releasing the Father's Love.  Like a magnet, people, crowds of people, were drawn to His Army receiving revelation of His love, His heart for them as Sons and Daughters.  And many more, as in the account of Peter's shadow, instantly healed!  So, as I understand this, these 'Love Angels' are part and parcel of all of that.

There was an easy access into Heavenly Realms from this place and I felt immensely privileged to be able to visit and stay for a couple of nights.  Even more, I was fairly ecstatic communing so closely with my Heavenly Father.  He really is, such a good, good Father đŸ’•



No comments:

Post a Comment